Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need more sponsors!

Go down 
+5
chaz01gt
636chris
Pontiackid87
Chris_W
Steve
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

We need more sponsors! Empty
PostSubject: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Does anyone know where we can get a sponsor? We have one already, but the more the better.

One of our goals during our off season should be to gain a few new sponsors by the time we start meeting back up in April.

I will create a members directory in the "Members Only" section with everyones name, number, & what kind of vehicle you drive. One of the reasons for that is so we all can have each others info, & the other reason is to give that info to our sponsors (except your number) so they will know who to give the discounts to when you come in for your parts.

Any ideas? Post 'em up.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:56 pm

What about audio sensations?..I know of one right by my house but I know there is more...maybe you and I hit it up on sat afternoon steve?
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Ok. I know we can also get sponsored by Illusions in Exton
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 pm

wanna hit them up tomorrow if we get together?
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:15 am

Chris_W wrote:
What about audio sensations?..I know of one right by my house but I know there is more...maybe you and I hit it up on sat afternoon steve?

Dont even bother. They dont do sponserships.
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:16 am

Chris_W wrote:
wanna hit them up tomorrow if we get together?
I know the owner personaly. (very very good friend of mine) its best I be there when asking them for a sponsership. He can give us discounts on stereo equipment and detaling.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:25 am

^^^ illisions?
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 am

Steve wrote:
^^^ illisions?

uggggggg Rolling Eyes no steve the custom shop thats going to be there 100 million years from now. yes illusions.
Back to top Go down
636chris
Secretary
Secretary

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 94 formula firebird m6

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:37 am

think i gotta try getting some sponsers too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deadskater
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Niice. I'll talk to a few too. Let me know what happens Chris.

Basically, just tell them who & what we are. We have members that are looking for discounts & we'll help them by putting their name out there.
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 pm

I've been looking around...
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

Number of posts : 209
Vehicle : 01 Eclipse GT / 98 Eclipse GS-T / 04 Avalanche / 08 Mailibu LT
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:33 am

I dont kno bout sponsorships but I kno I can get discounts on parts at:
streetconcepts.com They can get any Body Parts/Styling/etc.
wesellcarparts.com They can get any Performance Part/etc.

I have personally ordered off of both of these companies and they are great! I have dealt with great salespeople at both and they are willing to help me out on parts! I have already gotten a couple friends discounted prices on parts for their 05 G35 coupe, 06 Audi A4, and 09 EVO X MR! Let me kno wat u need and I will get prices for u, and they match and beat competitors as well!
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 am

I also forgot to add LiquidPowderCoats in the Northeast! Martin did a lot of Powdercoating to my valve cover, new intake manifold, strut bars, brake calipers, dress up caps, GReddy catch can, etc! I have cards to pass out, let me kno if ur interested! They do all kinds of parts from wheels, brakes, engine parts, exterior parts, etc!

There is an Audio Sensations in Pottstown, across from the Coventry Mall! I ordered my wheel and tire package from them!

I did a lot of business with Audio Jam, they had a store in King of Prussia next to the Motel 6, they still have stores in Delaware, bout an hour away!

Steve, I was talkin to my buddy Pete, his cousin owns Verve Motorsports in Fort Washington! My buddy told me that he can help me get good prices on parts and audio equipment as well! When I get back from Las Vegas next week we should go over there to see wat he says bout sponsoring the club! Im sure he will help us out, he does a lot of different cars and he does decent work from wat my other friends tell me, Id like to see his work in person!

I may kno of a Body Shop in Bridgeport, called Gulotta's Auto Body. My buddy Nick is goin to be fixing and putting my car together when I get back next week! I am ordering my new Coilovers when I get back! Then I will finally get my Fuckin Car out of the garage! U remember the kid at the Diner that was goin to kick Rick's ass, lol, his family owns the business! Then Rick brought out his Fire Badge and went to grab a windshield wiper, lol, hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 am

Lets do it. When I talk about sponsors, I mainly mean a place that will give us discounts. And yeah LOLZ I remember that kid at the diner.
Back to top Go down
Adam{SOVP}
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 108
Vehicle : 2000 Accent GT
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 am

I will see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adamp545
chaz01gt

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 am

I just emailed the guy at Audio Sensations back from Pottstown! He is goin to see wat he can do! I think someone was talkin bout this place! I ordered my old set of Konig wheels and TOYO tires from them, good company!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Awesome! Let us know what happens
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 pm

I used to know all the guys in the exton store..but that was like 2 years ago..
Back to top Go down
92MKIIIsupra
92MKIIIsupra

Number of posts : 25
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Supra
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 pm

just my 2 cents but hit up verve motorsports in fort washington dennis is a good friend of mine
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 am

Thanks, will do!
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:38 am

^....92MKIIIsupra - Dennis is cousins with my friend Pete! I play cards with him all the time. How is his work? I kno he can get parts and stuff!
Back to top Go down
92MKIIIsupra
92MKIIIsupra

Number of posts : 25
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Supra
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 pm

chaz01gt wrote:
^....92MKIIIsupra - Dennis is cousins with my friend Pete! I play cards with him all the time. How is his work? I kno he can get parts and stuff!

hahahaha pete with the e30 convetrable lol and used to have an sho. he is the man lol we used to sit at the shop eat ooddels of noodels and play forza 2.

dennis is doin great as far as i know i used to work at his shop when it was in dhill then i helped him move to fort washington but its to far for me to travel

hes doin my turbo rebuild for my supra
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Supporter
Spanky

Number of posts : 72
Vehicle : 2000 Focus ZX3
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 am

NGK Spark plugs offer a sponsorship if you have a certified tech on your team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamnewground.weebly.com
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:24 am

Spanky wrote:
NGK Spark plugs offer a sponsorship if you have a certified tech on your team.

Whats it take to get the cert? Im good at almost everything cars but Im not certified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more sponsors!   We need more sponsors! Empty

Back to top Go down

We need more sponsors!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sponsors & Supporting Vendors-
Jump to: