Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohbama's state of the union address

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Ohbama's state of the union address Empty
PostSubject: Ohbama's state of the union address   Ohbama's state of the union address EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:41 am

I watched it and liked some of it disliked some of it. What did you all think?

Lets keep it civil.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Ohbama's state of the union address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohbama's state of the union address   Ohbama's state of the union address EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:28 am

Obama is a great charismatic person who reads great from the teleprompter, but what he is saying is all smoke screens for what he really wants to do. What could that possibly be? Pass universal healtcare. But the conservative victory of Scott Brown from Mass. last week really put a damper on his "campaign mode". People are fed up with his policies.

My personal favorite is where he talks about the jobs. He said, you know, we took these top decisions to create jobs. We passed a rescue package. And we rebuilt the economy. HELLO, What about those 10,000 ear marks Mr President!

Wait a minute, when the president had Congress pass that $787 billion stimulus monstrosity, he promised us three things. These were his standards. He said if you pass the bill it will create jobs, unemployment will never go above 8% (and its above 10%). He said if you pass the bill, I will create 3.6 new jobs and 90% of them will be in the private sector. And yet the talking points themselves use only descriptions of government jobs. They haven't created 3.6 million new jobs.

They've changed the definition so that any kind of job that gets any kind of stimulus money is quoted as saved or created, regardless of whether or not it's a pay increase or whether or not that job would have gone away.

He's trying to portray himself as a fiscal conservative. Rescue, rebuild and restore, and all those meetings that were supposed to be on C-SPAN weren't even there. Where is that bipartisan that you speak of mr president? Its all smoke screens people!

I'll end this by saying one thing...

In Obama's 1st year as President he has spent more money then any president in history from george washington to george w bush COMBINED!
Back to top Go down

Ohbama's state of the union address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COMMUNITY :: Off Topic-
Jump to: