Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower Empty
PostSubject: My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower   My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Well most of you read on a thread a few weeks ago that my craftsman snowblower has been having issues. I tried replacting the head gasket and while doing so broke off one of the head bolts holding the damn thing down. So we went through the snow blowers warrenty, They were 1st going to rebuild the whole snow blower. Over the past few weeks we have been getting parts here and there for it and just the other day my dad called in and they said they changed there minds about rebuilding it and decided to gave us back what we paied for it in store credit. We bought the thing about 6 years ago for $800, Its a 24inch auger and has gotten us through every snow storm it went out in. We recieved the motor that it was going to be replaced with the other day as well. Well my dad went out to sears to get a new one and for $100 more he went and got a horse of a snow blower. This one has a 28 inch auger 2 stage, electric start all thwe controlls are on a pannel right in front of you. Self propelled with the ability to steer it. So today it was delivered and we had the old snow thrower ready to be taken away with the replacement motor and parts...... A surprise to us they dident want to take the onld one which still runs like a top just has a broken head bolt. And if it becomes a problem we have the replacement motor. Now there is no point in having 2 snow blowers for a 50YD driveway so im giving our old snow thrower to my friend julia. My hats off to sears on this one.

Our old one. Its a basic one but got the job done and got it done very well. We bought it before a huge snow storm back in 04 and has been a tank ever since
My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower Snowthrower003
My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower Snowthrower004
My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower Snowthrower005

This is our new one Have yet to run it in snow but i dont think it will be an issue with it
My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower Snowthrower007
My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower Snowthrower008
My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower Snowthrower009
Back to top Go down

My dad bought a horse for a snow thrower
Page 1 of 1