Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im not a member anymore thas messed up...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B-Serious
B-Serious

Number of posts : 15
Vehicle : 92 Civic EX
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Im not a member anymore thas messed up... Empty
PostSubject: Im not a member anymore thas messed up...   Im not a member anymore thas messed up... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:56 am

Damn Steve I'm not even a member anymore all because i move away... Thas fucked up dude... Love ya bro...
Back to top Go down
http://4everlow.webs.com/
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Im not a member anymore thas messed up...   Im not a member anymore thas messed up... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 pm

If there is a problem with something or if you have a personal question feel free to use the PM, email or hit up my cell.

Try to stay in contact with us. Because if I don't hear from you or anyone for awhile then I would just think that they don't want to be a member, so then I wouldn't consider that person a member. Yes I was starting to think that about you. And YES you are still a member. Even if you moved far from us, just as long as you keep in contact I will consider your membership.
Back to top Go down
B-Serious
B-Serious

Number of posts : 15
Vehicle : 92 Civic EX
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Im not a member anymore thas messed up...   Im not a member anymore thas messed up... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Sorry steve i forgot all about the pm thing man... Ill give u a call if i had your number drop me it in my pm man so i can hit you up ill be coming up tto the new meet this weekend on sunday...
Back to top Go down
http://4everlow.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im not a member anymore thas messed up...   Im not a member anymore thas messed up... Empty

Back to top Go down

Im not a member anymore thas messed up...
Page 1 of 1