Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid drivers SUCK!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TurboLoverGal
TurboLoverGal

Number of posts : 98
Vehicle : 2009 Saab 9-3 2.0T xwd sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Stupid drivers SUCK!! Empty
PostSubject: Stupid drivers SUCK!!   Stupid drivers SUCK!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:49 am

Ok, is it just me, or do people completely forget how to drive the moment it snows, or rains in some cases?
The city did a piss-poor job of plowing my street, so it was basically a 4-inch thick sheet of ice this morning. As I was pulling out, I noticed the mouth of the street was blocked and there were like 4 cars backed up.
Turns out this mental wonder in a rear-wheel drive conversion van decided he was going to go up the hill...WRONG. He skidded sideways into the snow on the side, blocking half the road. A Neon coming down had tried to avoid him and had skidded sideways into the other side. ROTFL

WTF is wrong with people? Are they retarded? What makes a person think they can get a heavy ass rwd van up a hill that is completely covered in ice??
Needless to say, all of us backed up had to go down and dig the dumbasses out so we could get out and get to work. F*CK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Stupid drivers SUCK!!   Stupid drivers SUCK!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 pm

People are just plain idiots when it comes to snow. I feel your pain Kim. Something similar happened to my wednesday night. Next time just plow right through them lol
Back to top Go down
TurboLoverGal
TurboLoverGal

Number of posts : 98
Vehicle : 2009 Saab 9-3 2.0T xwd sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Stupid drivers SUCK!!   Stupid drivers SUCK!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:38 pm

I would except I don't want to hurt my baby car. I am looking at picking up a cheap-ass 4x4 truck, so if I get one I wont care..lol. I'll lift it and run the f*ck over people...Muwahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Stupid drivers SUCK!!   Stupid drivers SUCK!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Awesome! Just make sure I'm there for the ride
Back to top Go down
636chris
Secretary
Secretary

Number of posts : 133
Vehicle : 94 formula firebird m6
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Stupid drivers SUCK!!   Stupid drivers SUCK!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 pm

people cant drive as of now , theres just some of use who can drive in snow and most others cant . shit ill drive a mini van like its an sti thought the snow , you really just gotta know how.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deadskater
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Stupid drivers SUCK!!   Stupid drivers SUCK!! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 am

true that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid drivers SUCK!!   Stupid drivers SUCK!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid drivers SUCK!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COMMUNITY :: Off Topic-
Jump to: