Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Is TST So Gay ! ! !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B-Serious
B-Serious

Number of posts : 15
Vehicle : 92 Civic EX
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Why Is TST So Gay ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Why Is TST So Gay ! ! !   Why Is TST So Gay ! ! ! EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:28 pm

So I post a thread to see who is all up for taking a trip to the city to see some street racing and they locked it saying we dont support the group of illegal street racing im like dam i didnt say we were racing just taking a trip to check it out and then go elsewhere is their really something wrong with them or what...
Back to top Go down
http://4everlow.webs.com/
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Why Is TST So Gay ! ! !   Why Is TST So Gay ! ! ! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:01 pm

I am not against steet racing, but i am aware of the consequences. Although everyone has their own opinions.

TST is very strict on postings about anything that has to do with street racing. As site admin, I understand where Troll "aka the guy who created tst" is coming from. I know it can be a pain, but thats his site & he doesn't want the public portraying tst as a bunch of ricers or street racers that like to cause trouble. He is all about controlled meets & legal activities which i can respect.
Back to top Go down
StreetOutlawzAnt
Honorary Member
StreetOutlawzAnt

Number of posts : 100
Vehicle : 92 Honda Accord AkA Cb7
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Why Is TST So Gay ! ! !   Why Is TST So Gay ! ! ! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 pm

i honestly cant stand tst i posted about or meet they got all pissy cause its up ther twice or some crap idk one guy didnt like my honda man humpn nissan symbol idk i honestly never go n ther cause i cant stand them mommy and dady charity cars
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/StreetOutlawzAnt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Is TST So Gay ! ! !   Why Is TST So Gay ! ! ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Is TST So Gay ! ! !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COMMUNITY :: Off Topic-
Jump to: