Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R&B Car Customs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

R&B Car Customs Empty
PostSubject: R&B Car Customs   R&B Car Customs EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 am

R&B Car Customs (Sponsor)

Specializing in Car Audio & Video, Alarms & Remote Starts, Performance Parts, Window Tinting, GPS-Navi Installs, Radar Installs, Rims & Tires, Detailing & HID's.

Owner: Rich Biart
Contact Number: 610-864-7913
Address: 908 DeKalb Street - Unit B
Bridgeport, PA, 19405

R&B Car Customs L_1e59e255374e435ebbb0f5323b878d6a

Last edited by Steve on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

Number of posts : 178
Vehicle : 1993 Ford Thunderbird(2)
Registration date : 2009-08-18

R&B Car Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R&B Car Customs   R&B Car Customs EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 am

Are we advertising or then or are these sponsors?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tstacc.com/forum
RB Car Customs
noob
RB Car Customs

Number of posts : 2
Vehicle : Too Many To List ...
Registration date : 2009-09-28

R&B Car Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R&B Car Customs   R&B Car Customs EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 am

To All Street OutLawz Members,

Sorry I have not written on this in a while, I just was able to get my log in info reset, and will def. be updating your club with sales and offers that I offer on a regular. Aside from carrying car audio and various automotive accessories, we now carry a vast line of aftermarket parts and at a very good price.

I want to make it clear, I will not compete with ebay on pricing. The products I carry are far superior to anything offered on ebay. Aside from that, when dealing with my shop you are dealing with great customer service, a true warranty/exchange program, as well as rapid delivery on out of stock items. Aside from all that you also have to factor in that I have a brick and mortar shop to run with utilities, insurance, etc. whereas an ebay store can operate out of his apartment and drop ship you items. Or worst case scenario you buy an item that needs to be warrantied and the user is no longer registered with ebay leaving you with a peice of junk.

I look forward to doing business with all of you in the near future, and as always any official Street OutLawz Member as identified to me by the list Steve will be sending me will recieve a special club discount, with a further discount being given on group purchases.

Good luck with the remainder of the season and congrats on being on tv on the SPEED Channel the other night. thumbup

Sincerely,

Richard F. Biart
R&B Car Customs - Owner
RBCarCustoms@gmail.com
610-864-7913
Back to top Go down
http://www.rbcarcustoms.com
Sponsored content

R&B Car Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R&B Car Customs   R&B Car Customs Empty

Back to top Go down

R&B Car Customs