Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-01-13

I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T Empty
PostSubject: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Just thought id say that....dont even get me started on the president....Steve...i mean...who likes Nissans anyway. anyone who drives a Nissan is gay. Now that i hope i pissed you off a little id like to say im just fucking with u. I bet you have no idea who this is and ur wondering who...right?

ill give you a hint...i had a skyline and a sick purple s14.5...Whats up!!!! LONG TIME NO TALK GUYS!! i ran into chris with the caviler and started talking. i had to say whats up to all you guys and see how things were. if you couldnt guess by my name im driving a MR2. its a 2002 MR-S! not gonna lie i missed u guys...no homo
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Btw i wonder how many people came in here pissed off then read the post and were like

I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T FUUUU_RE_FFFFFUUUU_Pizza-s508x387-44250
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 pm

U nigger! Lol. How u been? And how dare u go from nissans to toyotas lol. Pm me ur num, would like to catch up on some things
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

i couldnt resist...u know my heart is with nissans....just dont let my mr-s hear that...lol
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:08 pm

lol, you guys are nuts..lol
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 pm

dont mind him steve

I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T HeMadLando

and jelly of the RWD... lol
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 pm

lol, not at all, i love cars doesnt matter the drive. Smile
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 pm

i know...im just joking around and finding reasons to post funny-esh pics...lol
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 pm

lol, nah i get it..did ya read my build thread..its update is at the bottom
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 pm

just checked it out...nice
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:54 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 am

What the F*ck? I dont have the only mid engine car on this forum anymore:(

F***k u steve the title is still mine... Got a problem with that and you'll be dealin with the solstice:D ROTFL welcome back.
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:32 am

Pontiackid87 wrote:

F***k u steve the title is still mine... Got a problem with that and you'll be dealin with the solstice:D ROTFL welcome back.

Whats up rick....and the title can be all yours....to bad the title is that of the slowest
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 pm

MidshipRunabout wrote:
Pontiackid87 wrote:

Whats up rick....and the title can be all yours....to bad the title is that of the slowest

Lol my solstice would run circles around the MR2 Razz
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:01 am

Pontiackid87 wrote:
MidshipRunabout wrote:
Pontiackid87 wrote:

by run circles you mean spin out when trying to drive as i pass you in a race going the speed limit...thats fast enough...ether u will spin out, blow up ANOTHER automatic trans or get pulled over as i more less cost right by u and wave.
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 am

MidshipRunabout wrote:
Pontiackid87 wrote:
MidshipRunabout wrote:
Pontiackid87 wrote:

by run circles you mean spin out when trying to drive as i pass you in a race going the speed limit...thats fast enough...ether u will spin out, blow up ANOTHER automatic trans or get pulled over as i more less cost right by u and wave.

1st off its a manual. second loff whats the MR2 like 120 HP. up aganst 178HP in the solstice... u mad. Razz
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:17 am

1st off its a manual. second loff whats the MR2 like 120 HP. up aganst 178HP in the solstice... u mad. Razz [/quote]

ur car has 177 and is 2900lbs

mine 140 and 2100lbs...

not that much diff. ALSO with how much u suck at driving/shifting that will more than make up if there is any power diff... PLUS my car handles SO SO SO much better than ur and theres no way u can say otherwise....one of the benefits of a midship with perfect 50/50 weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:00 pm

MidshipRunabout wrote:

1st off its a manual. second loff whats the MR2 like 120 HP. up aganst 178HP in the solstice... u mad. Razz

ur car has 177 and is 2900lbs

mine 140 and 2100lbs...

not that much diff. ALSO with how much u suck at driving/shifting that will more than make up if there is any power diff... PLUS my car handles SO SO SO much better than ur and theres no way u can say otherwise....one of the benefits of a midship with perfect 50/50 weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.[/quote]

Your just stright up hatin I akready killed one of thoes things a couple weeks ago... haters gona hate though.
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 am

in regards to rick hating on the MR-S

I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T HATERS_GONNA_HATE_by_spikewible
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

Number of posts : 209
Vehicle : 01 Eclipse GT / 98 Eclipse GS-T / 04 Avalanche / 08 Mailibu LT
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 am

Rick....U and ur Car(s) are Gay.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Just GAY!

Wats up Steve, its Chopsticks!
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 am

I second Chopsticks..hahaha
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:14 pm

chaz01gt wrote:
Rick....U and ur Car(s) are Gay.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Just GAY!

Wats up Steve, its Chopsticks!

You just a hater dawg... straight up hater.
Back to top Go down
MidshipRunabout
Supporter
MidshipRunabout

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:16 pm

whats up chopsticks...we have to meet up sometime....have my number?
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

Number of posts : 209
Vehicle : 01 Eclipse GT / 98 Eclipse GS-T / 04 Avalanche / 08 Mailibu LT
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 am

^...No I dont.

Rick - Cant wait to beat ur Gay Fiero at the Track u Homo!
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 pm

chaz01gt wrote:
^...No I dont.

Rick - Cant wait to beat ur Gay Fiero at the Track u Homo!

You just stright up mad. i swear if i beat you im gona laugh in your face so hard:D

BTW i dont think the gaskets are bad in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T   I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T Empty

Back to top Go down

I would just like to say STREET OUTLAWZ = $h1T
Page 1 of 1