Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats good.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
04customSunfire
noob
04customSunfire

Number of posts : 7
Vehicle : 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
Registration date : 2009-08-31

whats good....... Empty
PostSubject: whats good.......   whats good....... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 am

What’s good street outlawz.... My name is mike, i am 23, and I love cars. Some of you might have seen me in the past flagging the races in the meadows, and back in the good old days on 61st and hollenstein. I drive a 04 sunfire with a 95-99 cavalier front end..... Now many of you are probably thinking of why I would do that.. First..... The aftermarket world for the sunfire is slim and there is a huge market for the cavaliers and second I love projector headlights. The car was once turbo (ex-girl blew the motor) which explains the front mount on it. It will be turbo again in like 3 weeks, I can’t find my injectors for it. Evil or Very Mad . I use to be the vice prez of twisted torque car club, and later the prez. As soon as I became prez I drop it...... Too much drama and d-bags. I am looking to join and roll with you guys. I like entering car shows and street racing and just cruising around wasting gas. My car isn’t really car show material right now, (system got stolen, and the paint job is @$$). After I graduate in six weeks, it’s getting repainted metallic black.

Name: Michael Martin
Car Year: 2004
Car Make: Pontiac
Car Model: Sunfire
Modifications:
Suspension:>Front and rear sway bars, RK Sport K Brace, KYB Strut, Coil Overs, 17 inch rims, wrap with 215/45 R17 tires. 99 sunfire GT crossmember support..
Engine:> 2008 2.2L Ecotec (pulled for an 2008 cobalt 10k miles). The original 2.2 was an Ecotec too. The newer engine are supposal built better and stronger. (according to GM). Custom T3 turbo manifold, All custom exhaust 2.5 from turbo back. 38mm wategate. Custom short ram intake. Stage 2 clutch.
Exterior:> Sunfire Razzi Ground effects. 95-99 cavalier front end. Projector headlights, Clear side markers. FMIC
Interior: (sold my guage pod)
I.C.E:> Dual head unit for now, 4x6 sont xplod speakers (front). Look at my pics to see what I use to have until it got stolen…..

Mods that I haven’t installed on car yet:> TD04 15g turbo, TEIN lowering springs, intercooler and charge piping,

Future Mods / Car Goals: Nice paint job, redone interior, upgrade audio system. Eagle pistons. Thicker headgasket (lower compression). MSD ignition with 2 step. Comp Cams, Eagle rods. ARP head studs. Brake line kit. Read disc conversion. Security System. Six speed manual trans. EBAY 2.5 cat-back exhaust.GOALS> 10-12 secs ¼ mile.

Trophies? None
Sponsors? None (andysautosports use to give us a discount on parts)

Media Exposure? None I can think of…..
What can you offer our team? Outgoing person, I am a genius in electronics and I can weld good too,

Why would you be a good candidate? I use to be a prez of a car club and knows what to expect out of it, and be drama free,

Any Comments/ Questions?
Yeah, you guys know any one that can tune and paint cars.

Thank you for considering.
Mra3r28@hotmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/drmikeisback
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

Number of posts : 178
Vehicle : 1993 Ford Thunderbird(2)
Registration date : 2009-08-18

whats good....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats good.......   whats good....... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 am

Welcome to the forums Mike!It's good to see some new faces. I saw your whip out there but didn't get a chance to chat with ya. I drive far and can't make it out to every meet so my time sometimes gets swiped up recapping what has happened since my last visit.

What size injectors are you looking for? High or low impedence?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tstacc.com/forum
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

whats good....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats good.......   whats good....... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Welcome to the site man! Hope to see you at some future meets. I'm glad your interested. i will talk to you & everyone else that wants to join very soon. We do have some light rules & requirements that I'd like to go over with you guys. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
04customSunfire
noob
04customSunfire

Number of posts : 7
Vehicle : 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
Registration date : 2009-08-31

whats good....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats good.......   whats good....... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm

High Impedance 32lb injectors. The ones i had were from a SC 2.0l cobalt, they went missing somehow. I think my parents threw them away when they were cleaning the garage out.
Back to top Go down
StreetOutlawzAnt
Honorary Member
StreetOutlawzAnt

Number of posts : 100
Vehicle : 92 Honda Accord AkA Cb7
Registration date : 2009-06-24

whats good....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats good.......   whats good....... EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 pm

ur cars nice man welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/StreetOutlawzAnt
Sponsored content

whats good....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats good.......   whats good....... Empty

Back to top Go down

whats good.......
Page 1 of 1