Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!! Empty
PostSubject: Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!!   Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 pm

http://blastoffnetwork.com/

I think it sounds pretty cool. So I encourage you to join my Blastoff network & friend me at http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/Commission
Back to top Go down
zanson
zanson

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!!   Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 am

-_- these sites are annoying. u do realize that all this site is going to do is track EVERYTHING you do, buy, talk to/about.

kool idea to make things all in 1 spot, but you can really kiss any last delusion of pricvacy you think you have left goodbye.. the reason you can get "paid" is because they will sell your trends, and data of what you and friends do/visit to companies.

just FYI for ya. :-p
Back to top Go down
http://phantomsera.com
topflight
noob

Number of posts : 4
Vehicle : S13 KA-T
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!!   Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:30 am

^ true words...

What does the free world (America), data privacy (whether from social networks or from your ISP) and Civil Rights / Laws have in common?

Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!! Tb_640x480
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!!   Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggest Announcement since Google, Facebook, Twitter & All Social Media Sites!!!
Page 1 of 1