Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyler shipman has passed away:(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Tyler shipman has passed away:( Empty
PostSubject: Tyler shipman has passed away:(   Tyler shipman has passed away:( EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight is trueley a sad night in the Pnnock's Fero fourm comunity. You all remember back in NOV 09 when myself and countless other Fero enthusiests flew/drove out to frazee MN for restore a dieing teens Fiero GT to his dream care before his passing. Well tonight at 7:45 MN time Tlers battel with cancer came to an end. He was a really nice kid. Very quiet and humbel but had a big heart and soul. Being a part of making his last wish come true was a blessing to me. I went out there thinking it was going to be me and 4 other people fixing his car but no. 30 other people took time away from there busy lives and flew in from as far as Flordia and CA to help Tyler out. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family tonight. May Tyler rest in peace

Some info on the site below if interested.
http://www.tylerstoy.com/
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Tyler shipman has passed away:(   Tyler shipman has passed away:( EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:38 am

Sorry to hear about that bro, RIP... Shots to Tyler!
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tyler shipman has passed away:(   Tyler shipman has passed away:( EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 am

dude...im so sorry to here that..i think it was a great thing that you all did to help him finish his dream car...thats great..my thoughts and prayers go out to tylers family.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Tyler shipman has passed away:(   Tyler shipman has passed away:( EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Rick, when you go out there for the reunion I think it would be cool if you took alot of pics or filmed it. Put maybe a cool video up to remember him or something.
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tyler shipman has passed away:(   Tyler shipman has passed away:( EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 pm

great idea
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

Number of posts : 209
Vehicle : 01 Eclipse GT / 98 Eclipse GS-T / 04 Avalanche / 08 Mailibu LT
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Tyler shipman has passed away:(   Tyler shipman has passed away:( EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Sorry to hear! I wish his family all the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler shipman has passed away:(   Tyler shipman has passed away:( Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler shipman has passed away:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COMMUNITY :: General Car Chat-
Jump to: