Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve Empty
PostSubject: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:49 am

So today i called up my buddy and decided me and a bunch of my friend's should take our trucks down to the local mud pit it was myself a lifted ford ranger and a canyen in there tearing it up. My friends told me about a trench that was made that no one has ever made it through. and I mean ever. Its called death trench and it is deep. Well I took it 3 times. the score was Death trench 1 me 2. The 1st time I got stuck because I dident get a good running start and ended up getting stuck. my buddy with his canyon pulled me out. they told me afterwards that everyone gets stuck and no one has ever made it through.... So seeing as how I almost made it out the 1st time under very little power I tried it again..... Made it through as if i were driving on asphault. My friends called it a fluke and recorded it the second time... again crawled right through it with NO snag up's Its safe to say i love my jeep and will be keeping it forever:D i also cleared a rut a couple of times that most guys get caught up in. also safe to say all my friends want my jeep.
Not bad for my 1st time wheelin. and i also did most of the corse in 2WD except for death trench.

Heres the aftermath of my jeep. Onlt problem it gave me after getting stuck was a code for a secondary o2 sensor but i dissconnected the battery let it sit connected it back upo and the code was gone. put 100 miles on it tonight and its still going good.

Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve HPIM0349
Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve HPIM0351
Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve HPIM0348
Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve HPIM0346
Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve HPIM0359
Only car wash my jeep will fit into with the lightbar. Yes i did spray down the floor after washing it. Im not that much of an ahole.Very Happy

Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve HPIM0353
Back to top Go down
Adam{SOVP}
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 108
Vehicle : 2000 Accent GT
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Nice Rick. Next time you go can I come too?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adamp545
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.

PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:05 pm

sure. your gona get mad dirty though.
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm

nice dude!
Back to top Go down
Adam{SOVP}
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number of posts : 108
Vehicle : 2000 Accent GT
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

I DON'T CARE, LETS DO THIS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/adamp545
TurboLoverGal
TurboLoverGal

Number of posts : 98
Vehicle : 2009 Saab 9-3 2.0T xwd sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Oh man, that looks like fun. Next time, I want to go too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:37 pm

He sold his car
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Steve wrote:
He sold his car

And got somthing much much nicer... You guys will see it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve   Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a little mud on the tire's today...... and everywhere else:D No this wasent the quary ride with steve
Page 1 of 1