Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda Empty
PostSubject: Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda   Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:22 am

Street Outlawz has been around since late 2005 and is now changing, for the better. We are no longer a car club, but will always be one @ heart. Car clubs have to much politics and bullshit to deal with. Street Outlawz will be more of a movement, a crew, a team, a group of friends sharing the same passion for motor sports. Car clubs have dues, we don't. Car clubs play it safe, we take it from the street to the track. I want it to still be organized, but more fun. I don't feel like always hassling people to hook up their rides. We will mainly be focusing on the release of our 1st video by promoting it through car meets. I want to market StreetOutlawz.net with an online store that will sell our DVD, decals and apparel. It will still feature cars and what not that rock our decal. We will still race, drift, participate in car shows & host charity events.

Our goal will be to get a dedicated group of auto/motorcycle enthusiasts together to have fun in hopes that great footage will just come naturally. We will still have weekly meets beginning in the spring. We're always looking for some awesome people with sick rides who want to be featured in our DVD and rock our decal to help promote it!

- Steve
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda   Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

This is exacley what i think we should be doing. Just having fun making this video and doing dumbshit. Me father time and joe have a nice little plan for that white 86 fiero there friend is trying to get rid of. lets just say provided we get a garage going the street outlawz are going to have out very own dune buggy.
I have all the plans to make a ridiculious a$$ dune buggy to tear up some of the local dirt holes. It will be no good in mud but we'll be able to do some pretty crazy sh8t in it. were gona make spring/summer 2011 one to remember.

Heres my basic plans

Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda 3mc3p53l65Y65Q65U0a9b7671abe8cba21b42

Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda 3n13kc3oc5U45X45R1a9bea395868a49d1c29

Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda 3n73oe3l85V25T25P4a9b374e7ed6961c127a

Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda 3m83o53lc5O25U65P5a9bf5af83ba596a12b5
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda   Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm glad your on board! We def need a garage. That would be an awesome project. Where did u find these pics?
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda   Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Steve wrote:
I'm glad your on board! We def need a garage. That would be an awesome project. Where did u find these pics?

Just some research i have been doing.. it shouldent be that hard to make.. i have another design as well.
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

Number of posts : 209
Vehicle : 01 Eclipse GT / 98 Eclipse GS-T / 04 Avalanche / 08 Mailibu LT
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda   Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 am

I have a couple of comments, some people may like and some not, but honestly its my opinion and I'm goin to speak outloud! I dont want to hear, Im always negative, bc if u think that then fine, but being negative shows that I really care! Yes, its a wierd way of showing it, but everyone knos me, I speak my mind!

Honestly - I have been around since this first started in 2005! It was great in the beginning and since then its been in the shitter! I think that if you want to be serious about a DVD then the"Club" should be the ones Featuring It! Also, honestly, Rick the dune buggy thing is cool and different but if the "Club" cant come together for $5 here and $10 there for Dues, BBQ's, Flyers, etc then this is a waste! Also as the "Club" members havent showed to meets, been on the forums, etc! This included the so-called "Staff"! I kno people are busy and have problems but if u want to be taken seriously then it has to be serious! I dont want anyone to think im coming at anyone this is in general. The problem when this first started was people would get banners/stickers just bc we are all friends! From the Toys4Tots meet yesterday, was a decent turnout, but, I can say that I seen about 6 members from the club who were there! Everyone has known about this for the last couple of months and its not like its the first time we had this, it was the 5th Annual! The meets in KOP have just become a joke, because nobody wants to be serious! Im actually upset bc of this bc we had a good thing goin and everybody just let things go! I think that next Spring we should start all over and if u really want to make a DVD then u have to get committed members/people who r serious! U have to plan, u cant just get a bunch of dumbass' from the meet to do stuff! If people dont show and dont modify there cars then they shouldnt get a sticker or watever! There are plenty of nice cars/etc in our area from all over who would be committed if things were serious! This should be a privilege not something to just go to, the Members meet, is just like the regular meets. The big meets have all been tristatetuners and not Street Outlaws! This is actually a good thing, bc thats more people who we could recruit, but when people dont want to mod there cars and act like adults at the meets then why would they want to join! From the FDR meet and the T4T we had a bunch of nice cars come to both meets. WE are all a bunch of enthusiasts but we have to all come to an agreement! I think that we should all give input and when it gets close to have the First Meet of the Spring we should all meet up and see where we are all at, not only with our cars, but our views of how we want the year to play out! Hopefully we can meet up, have a good time, get bigger, and do the dumb shit elsewhere! Goin to the track/events/shows/etc is all great stuff to be around and having BBQ's, go-cart days, cruises is wat we all like to do! Hopefully everyone will post up and we can see where everyone stands! Sorry for the long post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda   Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Outlawz 2011 Agenda
Page 1 of 1