Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why does this s*** always happen to me:(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

why does this s*** always happen to me:( Empty
PostSubject: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 am

Well ladies and gents today i anounce the death of my 98 firebird. while i was out driving tonight the cars engine went im not sure if it threw a rod or bottom end knock yet but whatever it is its bad. Now comes the tough part. replace the engine or get a new car. if i replace the engine it will be another 3800 but the super charged version if i get a new car ill most likeley get a cobalt ss or somthing along thoes lines.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:51 am

Sorry to hear that man. I would just put the money in your fiero.
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

Number of posts : 178
Vehicle : 1993 Ford Thunderbird(2)
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 am

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Find yourself a 400 longblock. Those things are goin for cheap and carb the bitch....no more wires to worry about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tstacc.com/forum
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 am

Nah im gona put a new motor in the firebird and trade it in on a civic or an RSX or somthing .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:08 pm

get a rsx there nice
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 pm

damn dude that sucks....sorry to hear.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Pontiackid87 wrote:
Nah im gona put a new motor in the firebird and trade it in on a civic or an RSX or somthing .

Not that I want to insult your fine judge of car character. But we need you to start building a car for race wars.

On a serious note... Which car are you planning on putting in the club? I really thought u had ur heart set on the fiero?
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 pm

itl be the fiero but im not putting any banners on it. the firebird might have a nasty little suprise in store for its next engine and it could be an old school carburated V8
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:28 am

Still got s*** to talk guys?

heres the new plan for the bird. i will be almost ripping out the whole OBD2 system. this is goint to be a raw old school 350HP car with new school handeling. ladies and gents meet my firebirds possable new power plant. this little monster was removed out of a 1971 corvette 350 carbed small block rebuilt with camel heads and new internals. 10K miles on it

why does this s*** always happen to me:( 81TA_Resto5_1_lrg
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 am

nice..cant wait to see it under the hood
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

Number of posts : 178
Vehicle : 1993 Ford Thunderbird(2)
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Wait...you say you are got gonna go carbed which I said you should...then you say we are talking s***...and do what I told you to do...but with a smaller displacement engine....hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tstacc.com/forum
04customSunfire
noob
04customSunfire

Number of posts : 7
Vehicle : 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 pm

dude it's a Pontiac...... build it, boost it, break it....... (Repeat) thats what I did. I am working on the boost part...... hopefully I wont blow it again. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does this s*** always happen to me:(   why does this s*** always happen to me:( Empty

Back to top Go down

why does this s*** always happen to me:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COMMUNITY :: General Car Chat-
Jump to: