Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t

Go down 
+4
zanson
Bob Kinee
Steve
Pontiackid87
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t Empty
PostSubject: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:24 pm

And I own the honda in the video so I have the right to say this. Just took this a few days ago.

Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t Th_joesparts002
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Wow can't remember the last time I saw that car. Sad to say cause in todays world it would be considered rice. But I do miss it. Rick def put the work into it.
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Steve wrote:
Wow can't remember the last time I saw that car. Sad to say cause in todays world it would be considered rice. But I do miss it. Rick def put the work into it.

You need to stop with this rice shit.
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

Number of posts : 178
Vehicle : 1993 Ford Thunderbird(2)
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 am

Headgasket? I can't really tell by the audio quality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tstacc.com/forum
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Bob Kinee wrote:
Headgasket? I can't really tell by the audio quality.
\

Nope. Bad engine.
Back to top Go down
zanson
zanson

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

dude... dose that REALLY suprise you??? last i saw it it was spewing black shit everywhere... you dont take care of that car at all.

it's not a honda's suck thing, it's a you dont take care of your car thing...
Back to top Go down
http://phantomsera.com
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:03 pm

zanson wrote:
dude... dose that REALLY suprise you??? last i saw it it was spewing black shit everywhere... you dont take care of that car at all.

it's not a honda's suck thing, it's a you dont take care of your car thing...

Dude, WTF are you talking about. I know how to take care of my cars. I went to school all through highschool for mechanics and none of my cars have even gone 100 miles ver for an oil change. You dont hangout with me enough to even know what i do with my cars. I spend my time working on the preformance and mechanics of my car. Not that plastic fantastic crap and lights everywhere that you do.
Things break on cars its not because I dont mantain them.
Back to top Go down
zanson
zanson

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 pm

well sorry man but even when i asked you the last time i saw it a year ago you were sayin something totally different...
Back to top Go down
http://phantomsera.com
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:10 am

How do you change the oil on a Honda engine? Rev it up to about 4k rpm for about 2 minutes....then add oil...lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:11 am

And now now...lets be nice and stop makin jabs at each other. Lets at least act like we are in a club together and not against each other.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Bob Kinee wrote:
And now now...lets be nice and stop makin jabs at each other. Lets at least act like we are in a club together and not against each other.

Thank you Bob.
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 pm

very true
Back to top Go down
StreetOutlawzAnt
Honorary Member
StreetOutlawzAnt

Number of posts : 100
Vehicle : 92 Honda Accord AkA Cb7
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:22 pm

hey rick maybe if u kno how to take care of cars u wouldnt have that problem hmm its not a honda thing its the dumbass driving it hmmm... u blew up the fireturd and u fuked up how many transmissions up huh so yeah its not a honda thing honda aint peices of shit the driver rick manning is a peice of shit lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/StreetOutlawzAnt
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm

StreetOutlawzAnt wrote:
hey rick maybe if u kno how to take care of cars u wouldnt have that problem hmm its not a honda thing its the dumbass driving it hmmm... u blew up the fireturd and u fuked up how many transmissions up huh so yeah its not a honda thing honda aint peices of shit the driver rick manning is a peice of shit lmao

I thought hondas last forever. And no i do take care of my cars. I just put way to many miles on them in short amount of theme. 100k Miles on the firebird in a little less than 3 years will do that to that engine. And well the honda just couldent keep.
Back to top Go down
StreetOutlawzAnt
Honorary Member
StreetOutlawzAnt

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 am

lmao u crack me up rick
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

Number of posts : 209
Vehicle : 01 Eclipse GT / 98 Eclipse GS-T / 04 Avalanche / 08 Mailibu LT
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 am

^....haha that funny!

And now now...lets be nice and stop makin jabs at each other. Lets at least act like we are in a club together and not against each other!
It wouldnt be any fun if this didnt happen! We act like a club, but we cant do without makin fun of Rick's dumbass!
Back to top Go down
StreetOutlawzAnt
Honorary Member
StreetOutlawzAnt

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:15 pm

lol true true!!! CHOPSTICKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GTiTurbo
GTiTurbo

Number of posts : 12
Vehicle : 2002.5 VW GTi 1.8T
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am

i knew the name fireturd would stick after i said it for a straight week :p hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caraid
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 am

Your all just mad that I have seen the light of better cars. Even hogan has with German engeneering. But JDM=Fail
Back to top Go down
GTiTurbo
GTiTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:38 am

yeah. honestly. im never going back to jdm. reliable yes. but just not as fun. america is all about big v8. europe is all about elegance and handeling. but even i dunno what the f*ck the germans are thinking lol. i mean. look at the mk5 gti w12 650 that thing is just crazy. no american or japanese car from factory can touch this thing lol
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am

The mk5 gti w12 650? Really? Now you want to compare a one-off project car with "american or japanese car fromt he factory" Why would you compare apples and oranges? And the mk5 gti w12 650 was proven to be a car which does not turn worth a damn and the brakes are horrendous. Nothing in in the interior is even connected or works and the thing is just the parts bin of Audi/Lambo/Bentley. I would choose a better prototype car to compare against factory mass produced vehicles.

Oh...and just so you know...in a lap course by a professional driver....that car was beaten by such competitors as:

Evo VIII
WRX Sti
370Z
Roush Mustang
Focus RS

Yes....a Focus beat it....lol.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 am

LOLZ!
Back to top Go down
Bob Kinee
Bob Kinee

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 am

I mean that is one crazy Vdub, don't get me wrong! However its just a prototype that will never be made which honestly probably will save a bunch of lives, lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm

haha...owned
Back to top Go down
GTiTurbo
GTiTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:02 am

ofcourse it'll never be made. who in there right mind would give the public a twin turbo w12 GTi . a tiny hatch with 650 hp? thats like giveing one of us a civic hatch with 450 hp. not safe for anyone. lol. also i was comparing by the idea of how awesome it is. and fast. i know it doesnt handle for sh*t lol. they just threw it together. it handles just as bad if not worse than a viper. you could also compare the audi r8 s6 s5, bmw's new m5 m3 and 335i (biturbo). or the mercedes slk66 amg. all are beautiful and fast lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t   Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof that hondas are nothing but big pieces of sh*t
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next