Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is dedicated to the members & supporters of Street Outlawz

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found possibly my next long term project.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Number of posts : 512
Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Found possibly my next long term project. Empty
PostSubject: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Well guys now that the green lantern has come along and the 87 is just waiting on a paint job i have been searching around for a next long term project. This isant going to be somthing that i can finish in a year or mabey even in years but its worth a shot. The car I have set my eye on is called a Lotus Europa. They were a 2 seater sports car that was made in the 70's and not very mass produced. Its a mid engine 4 cylinder. The car only weighs about 1400LBS with engine and trans in the car. I have located an europa shell that a guy is not looking to get rich off of and just wants it out of his yard. My plan would be to modernize the drive train with a newer 4 cylinder motor. I would throw a small block 350 or a 3800SC into it but that ruins the Lotus image of the car. the engines I am thinking of are an H22 K20 SR20 or ecotech SC. I know what you guys are going to say its ugly bla bla bla but if i get this off the ground i can pretty much gaurentee you it wouls be the rarest car in the club with only 9000 ever made and most of them over in europe.

This is an example of a finished one.
Found possibly my next long term project. 1973%20lotus%20europa
Back to top Go down
StreetOutlawzAnt
Honorary Member
StreetOutlawzAnt

Number of posts : 100
Vehicle : 92 Honda Accord AkA Cb7
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

umm..... ugly crap....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/StreetOutlawzAnt
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

Vehicle : 2006 N/A 5 speed solstice/ 87 Fiero GT/ 84 DGP IMSA Fiero/ 84 Fiero auto/ 1988 Turbocharged Formula.

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:37 pm

StreetOutlawzAnt wrote:
umm..... ugly crap....

Thats just because you have no taste in cars.
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:47 pm

and because you cant spell possibly
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Chris_W wrote:
and because you cant spell possibly

(A)nd you cant structure a sentence(.)
Back to top Go down
Chris_W
Sergeant at Arms
Sergeant at Arms
Chris_W

Number of posts : 561
Vehicle : 1999 Cavalier
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:51 pm

To take a not from your book.... GFY! FU
Back to top Go down
Steve
Founder
Founder
Steve

Number of posts : 1247
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx SR20DET
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:52 am

Cool car, but not feeling it at all
Back to top Go down
Pontiackid87
Pontiackid87

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:54 am

I figured none of you would like it. I like iot because its classy its classic and its a peice of british racing heritage that not a lot of people get to own.
Back to top Go down
chaz01gt

Number of posts : 209
Vehicle : 01 Eclipse GT / 98 Eclipse GS-T / 04 Avalanche / 08 Mailibu LT
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 am

Its alright lookin, but good luck finding parts! I think u should keep wat u have and get something newer! Get a nice daily/sportscar! Stop wasting ur time and money on old cars unless ur goin for something high-strung! Like an old school vette, camaro, GTO, Chevelle, something along those lines, not these half assed older cars! Honestly ur green fiero isnt bad but get something better, dont settle for $500 cars save and get something decent! Just my opinion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found possibly my next long term project.   Found possibly my next long term project. Empty

Back to top Go down

Found possibly my next long term project.
Page 1 of 1